Friday, November 21, 2014

Internalize The Music

Written to: A Song For You by Donny Hathaway 
Poem Dedicated to Donny Hathaway for using His amazing talent to Sing this beautiful song...

From your lips drips the lyrical honey that falls from the honeycomb of the cunning bee.

When a whisper comes off your tongue, the melody of your voice endows me and captivates my soul.

I am filled with feelings that I didn't know still existed within me.

With my eyes closed I listen from beginning to end, as the sweet soul shaking lyrics spoken by you through an angelic voice that anyone would be graced to hear flows through my head and straight to the core of my soul.

I am captivated, endowed, overtaken, and relaxed all at the same time.

I know this may sound a little feminine but when I internalize music, I let it into me, overtake me, and almost posses me.

It may soul a little evil as well but when I listen to music it feeds my soul, touches my heart, and elevates my mind to the highest height... 

All you can do is give in.

To feel the rhythm in someones voice is the most beautiful ability ever given.

To close your eyes and focus so deeply on your feelings, letting the music gain full control and run its course is a truly amazing feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment